The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
Proudly brought to you by Pinnacle Telecom
Fibre Internet Connectivity currently offers the fastest and most reliable Internet Access speeds available.
The UK Government is committed to helping SME’s achieve the most productive service with a vision of a Full Fibre Britain.
As part of this commitment in March 2018 The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport announced the £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
Pinnacle are proud to be part of this and support this scheme as an accredited partner.
We look forward to working with organisations that wish to take advantage of this scheme and supporting their internet connectivity requirements.
Do I qualify for a grant?
Find out if you are eligible by reading our guidelines below and The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport’s Terms & Conditions.
- Your business is within an eligible area
- You are a SME
- You employ less than 250 people
- You have a turnover of less than €50m and/or have a balance sheet of less than €43m
- You must not have received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last three years
- Your new connection costs at least £500
- You do not already have a gigabit capable connection
- Your new connection has a minimum speed of 100Mbps and represent at least a doubling of speed compared to the service you have now
- The contract for service that you enter into with your chosen supplier, i.e. Pinnacle Telecom (Wales) Ltd, must be for a minimum of 12 months of which at least six months will be fully paid
Businesses will not be required to subscribe to gigabit services, but the leased line connections must be capable of supporting these speeds – both upload and download – from day one. The funding contributes between £500 and £3,000 towards installing these connections, but does not cover VAT or monthly costs.
If the answer is yes to the above, please contact us below for a free, no obligation consultancy discussion.
You’re just four steps away from benefiting from the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
As a registered supplier (see Pinnacle Telecom (Wales) Ltd’s listing), we will quote you for our pre-registered and approved package for a gigabit leased line connection and will claim the voucher on your behalf. If you find you are unable to afford gigabit services, we can advise you on the fast and reliable business alternatives available.
Send us a message
Start the process today, simply fill out the form below to begin.
Alternatively, you can call or email us.
What do our customers say?
We‘re here to support your business
Contact us today to discuss your requirements
Registered in England and Wales 03296134